See It. Say It. Do It! 50 Tips to Improve Your Sports Performance
Elite athletes train their vision and visual brains to get the winning edge — and you can, too. For all ages and abilities, the exercises in 50 Tips will “tip over” the barriers holding you back to improve your sports performance.
Toss a copy of 50 Tips into your sports bag, head out to the gym or field, and put these gems to work for you, whatever your sport:
- Build the 15 vision-related skills key to great performance.
- Refine eye-mind-body coordination.
- Learn to use the SEE IT. SAY IT. DO IT! process to boost confidence and competitive edge.
- Prevent sports vision injuries.
For individuals of all ages: kids, weekend warriors, serious athletes, parents, coaches, and teams.
In this book
This easy-to-use handbook includes tips and exercises to build specific skills.
- Part One – Refine eye-mind-body coordination with exercises for eye tracking, focus, peripheral vision, concentration, and more.
- Part Two – Gain mental edge through the SEE IT. SAY IT. DO IT! process. Includes exercises for teams and children by age group.
- Part Three – How to practice sports vision safety.
Use this book as a premium to promote your cause
Are you responsible for marketing or fundraising for a major national nonprofit? If you need a premium to offer, this handbook is a great choice for programs such as gift-with-purchase and purchase-with-purchase.
- Exceptionally low per-unit cost
- High perceived value
- Customize cover and content to promote your program
- Benefit your program while also helping children learn visual brain training techniques effective in sports, school, and many areas in life
- Generate goodwill toward your program by association with other high-quality nonprofit sponsors of 50 Tips
Contact us to learn how 50 Tips can help your organization knock your next promotion out of the park.
life and my football career. Learning-related vision problems can have a serious impact on a child’s education.”—Larry Fitzgerald
NFL Pro-Bowl Wide-receiver
See It. Say It. Do It! opened my eyes to the power of visualization. Great athletes use it…you should too!”— Joe Theismann
NFL Broadcaster/Entrepreneur, NFL Pro-Bowl Quarterback
Assistant Coach, Boston Celtics