Parents or coaches can use this visualization for any sport. Improve your child’s vision.
Tag Archives | visualization
Even young kids can benefit from visualization. Young or older, the key is to practice DAILY—at home or at your sports activity.
Fears can terrify and even immobilize you. They may make you feel weak, helpless or frustrated. You may be fearful of looking stupid or failing, or even fearful of your own power and success. These feelings and behaviors are experienced by athletes of all ages. When athletes are concerned with fears, they are focusing outside […]
See It. Say It. Do It!® Organize It! (Fishman, Dunnigan, Hellerstein, 2011) is a workbook created just for you!
Do It! component is to first create a visualization, make a strong declaration and then take actions to make the project happen.
Your declaration is what moves you.
Say out loud what you want to happen; say it like it already has come true.
Just bring your attention to those parts of your body and notice what you feel.
Feeling “nervous energy” or “butterflies in your stomach” is common before sports performance.
Shake out all your tension and just let all the tightness in your body fall away.
Pssst… some tips on super values:
- Save a bundle on collections!
- Parents and educators, our 4 Book Bundle includes two books by Dr. Hellerstein PLUS two more vision/learning books by top experts.
- Silver and gold packages, and Visual Processing & Academics Seminar include a free consultation with Dr. Hellerstein - value $125!
- Need Continuing Education credits? Check out the Academics seminar.
- Major nonprofits, ask about using 50 Tips to Better Sports Performance as a premium in your next fundraising, membership, or other promotional program.