Two days to Re-center and Refocus – An Introduction to the RIMTM Method See the RIM where Body meets Mind Heart meets Head And improvement easily happens Discover how the RIM Method effectively dissolves internal blocks allowing greater success, fulfillment and peace of mind Learn how to Intentionally tap the inner vision that influences outer […]
Archive | November, 2009
This message was written by my beautiful friend, Dr. Deb Sandella, Founder of the RIM Institute. “It’s Thanksgiving Day… Are you hungry? Hungry for some appreciation and love? Recently, I wrote a month of daily meditations for Science of Mind Magazine dedicated to developing “unconditional thankfulness.” On this special day of appreciation, I invite you […]
Students who suffer from a traumatic brain injury need specific resources and strategies to succeed in school. Many schools are not prepared to handle these kids who are returning to school after an injury. The REAP Project is the culmination of a study funded by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) from 2004 to 2007. All of the […]
The Branch Rickey Award, honoring major League Baseball’s Humanitairans Who Personify “Service above Self” was held in Denver on November 14. Torri Hunter, All-Star centerfielder from the Los Angeles Angels was honored. A Denver Rotary Club Foundation program, this benefits the Denver Kids, Inc., a preventive counseling and mentoring program for at-risk students in Denver Public Schools. To […]
A beautiful tribute for Cavett Robert – The Founder of NSA (National Speaker Association), was given at the the National Speaker Association (NSA) – Colorado monthly meeting http://www.nsacolorado.org/. Here’s an excerpt from his teachings: A recipe for professional speaking and life 1 heaping tablespoon of your talents and passions 1 dash of your expertise 6 tablespoons […]
Pssst… some tips on super values:
- Save a bundle on collections!
- Parents and educators, our 4 Book Bundle includes two books by Dr. Hellerstein PLUS two more vision/learning books by top experts.
- Silver and gold packages, and Visual Processing & Academics Seminar include a free consultation with Dr. Hellerstein - value $125!
- Need Continuing Education credits? Check out the Academics seminar.
- Major nonprofits, ask about using 50 Tips to Better Sports Performance as a premium in your next fundraising, membership, or other promotional program.