Dr. Hellerstein, one of America’s top vision specialists, provides an insightful and wonderfully practical look at learning how to learn that will be a tremendous gift to parents, teachers, tutors, and students of all ages. This book provides a wealth of clear and precise information describing how to help students master all kinds of learning by employing visualization and imagery skills that likely already possess but don’t know how to use. We are thrilled to have it available to recommend to the children and families we work with!
Lynn Hellerstein is one of the most innovative, thorough, dynamic professionals I know. She has built a wonderful reputation for being result-oriented with compassion and caring. Her new book demonstrates these characteristics. As a colleague I can highly recommend her and as a friend, I can tell you that she is a ‘GEM’!
Pssst… some tips on super values:
- Save a bundle on collections!
- Parents and educators, our 4 Book Bundle includes two books by Dr. Hellerstein PLUS two more vision/learning books by top experts.
- Silver and gold packages, and Visual Processing & Academics Seminar include a free consultation with Dr. Hellerstein - value $125!
- Need Continuing Education credits? Check out the Academics seminar.
- Major nonprofits, ask about using 50 Tips to Better Sports Performance as a premium in your next fundraising, membership, or other promotional program.