Great Fox News Video on Infant See, American Optometric Associations program to ensure all infants under 1 year old have access to a FREE vision assessment by an OD (Doctor of Optometry). Take a look at the video. Thanks to Dr. Andrea Thau for her excellent interview. For more information on Infant See (R) Click […]
Tag Archives | Infants
Hellerstein & Brenner Vision Center PC participated in exhibiting at the 1st Rocky Mountain Early Childhood Conference in Denver CO April 15-16, 2011. Numerous disciplines were present for education, networking and collaboration. Included were teachers, administrators, therapists and other representatives from pre-schools, early childhood programs, book/resource companies, head start programs, etc. Hellerstein & Brenner Vision […]
Our esteemed colleague, Andrea Thau, OD, FCOVD was recently interviewed by CBSNews.com, and wanted to share it with you and your members. These tips are cruical to ensuring that all children have healthy and adequate vision. We will share some of the tips below, but to view the full article, click here. This article stresses the American […]
Did you know that infants are NOT born with perfect eyesight? Vision develops over time. My esteemed colleague, Dr. Carole Hong, from San Carlos, CA, just published an article in the magazine “Parenting on the Peninsula.” It provides clear, concise information about how your child develops his or her vision. 7 specific strategies are included for parents […]
On Saturday, May 8, 2010, Bright Eyes Family Vision Care will celebrate its first “Baby Day.” The goal of Baby Day is to provide InfantSEE® exams for infants, as well as increase awareness of the link between vision and a child’s overall development. “An InfantSEE® exam is designed for early detection of eye and vision problems […]
Pssst… some tips on super values:
- Save a bundle on collections!
- Parents and educators, our 4 Book Bundle includes two books by Dr. Hellerstein PLUS two more vision/learning books by top experts.
- Silver and gold packages, and Visual Processing & Academics Seminar include a free consultation with Dr. Hellerstein - value $125!
- Need Continuing Education credits? Check out the Academics seminar.
- Major nonprofits, ask about using 50 Tips to Better Sports Performance as a premium in your next fundraising, membership, or other promotional program.